The federal government has announced alternative routes in Abuja which commuters can use on May 29th when President Muhammadu Buhari would be sworn into office for a second term.
The office of the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, in a circular made available to DAILY POST, informed of diversionary points which would ease movement of traffic in the nation’s capital on Wednesday.
The inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term will be held on May 29th at the Eagle Square.
The circular reads:
Diversion points at Eagles Square on the May 29th
1. Diversion A: Water board/Deeper Life Church
2. Diversion B: Aso Drive by DSS Hqtrs- DPO Mpappe
3. Diversion C – FCDA by Finance Headquarters
4. Diversion D – Bayelsa House
5. Diversion E – National Assembly
6. Diversion F- Gana-Transcorp Hilton
7.Diversion G: Nitel Junction by Ahmadu Bello Way
8. Diversion H – Kur Mohammed by Benue House Plaza
9.Diversion I – NNPC Tower
10. Diversion J – Federal Sec Phase III under the bridge
11. Diversion K – Behind foreign affairs under the bridge
Diversion L- FCDA by POWA
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan expressway (Intersection into 3 arm zone).